Welcome to our Bnb in Bretteville l’O, in Lower Normandy, half way between Caen and Bayeux, and about 15 km from the sea.
The HDM is very easily accessible, which is extremely convenient:
- The N13 is passing just next to the village. Thus we have the advantages without the drawbacks! This road leads directly to Caen and the A13 (Paris is 3h away), to Bayeux (12km) and to the D-day beaches (Arromanches 30 minutes).
- The N13 leads also to the Cotentin area (Cherbourg, La Hague, …) and to the A84 going to the Mont St Michel (1h30) and to Brittany.
- We have a train station on the outskirts of the village.
- The village offers all amenities (supermarket, shops, doctors, pharmacy, dentist, physiotherapist, garages, …)
- The GPS coordinates of the house are: LAT 49.212944,LONG -0.519279
- You can find more information on each of our 4 rooms, the communal areas where we will meet and talk, organize your visit, share a meal, and just relax.
- A page gives you information on breakfast and dinner meals.
- Finally, you can find the fares of each room and options.